Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things I've been thinking about lately

I kid mt buddy Rob that the reason I don't do drugs(i.e. smoke the devil's lettuce) is that I don't need any help in the random/stupid ideas department. My brain works like no one else I know, meaning that I'm always zoning out, thinking about random stuff and inappropriate thoughts.

I've been thinking about taking an entire day and devoting it to my Facebook status. What do I mean? Well, that's easy. I want to post every single thing I do.

5:45 - Dave just hit snooze

5:55 - Dave just hit snooze again

6:05 - Fuck you blackberry, I'm awake.

6:10 - grinding coffee beans for the fresh coffee kick. fuck Folgers, whole bean is the way to go

6:20 - one cup down, time to take a shit

6:30 - still reading mens health on the toilet

6:35 - fuck reading I'm gonna play brickbreaker while i take a dump

6:38 - wiping

6:39 - wiping again

6:45 - shower, mostly scratching balls with soap

6:50 - getting dressed, but mostly watching sportcenter

I think you get the idea. I'll admit, I update my Facebook status entirely too much. For this I blame Facebook for Blackberry. But what I do not do is update it with every little thing like some people. Or put what I call the "feel sorry for me" post on there. Here's an example of that "bla bla bla my bf/gf dumped me, I hate my life, no one will ever love me again :( :( :( "

They didn't love you in the first place, shut the hell up and stop being an attention whore. The only reason people post shit like this is so that people will be all like "OMG WHAT A JERK!!!" and "DON'T WORRY, WE STILL LUV U! LOL!". Idiots.

And another thing "LOL" is stupid, but not as stupid as "LMAO" of the infamous "ROFL". I have never rolled on the floor laughing... while sober. Stop lying and stop contributing to your friend's feel sorry for me moment.

Am i just an asshole? At the age of 26 am I out of touch? I'd like to think it's just because I'm not a complete moron. The next generation is so fucked. We better fix all the problems that we have NOW because these tards are useless.

Speaking of useless - TWITTER. Really, you tweet? Why? Do you have Facebook? What's the point of having both?

Someone told me you could link your Twitter account to your Facebook account and that somehow made sense to them. Why would I need two things to perform the same function? Actually, Twitter isn't even on the same level. It's like pulling out your Facebook status and making it one singular application. It's retarded.

I understand twitter if your what I would consider to be an important person, or in the media, etc. If you actually have important things to say then knock yourself out. But people like you and me do not need twitter. Nothing we do is that cool or important that other people need to follow us. That's another thing wrong with the next generation, they think they're the most interesting and important people in the world when in all reality they haven't nor will they ever do anything productive. We better cure cancer and AIDS now, because these jackoffs have to tweet something real quick.

8:31 - finish blog post, need to dump again.

Fuck it. I'm out.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?