Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random thought

I live in Laker country, and hate the Lakers with a passion. Everyone LOVES Magic Johnson in LA. (Erv for all you "clones" out there, if you listen to Jim Rome you get it) Magic Johnson could bang a lot of hookers without wearing a condom even though he is married and get AIDS and people would still love him.. wait, wait a minute, that already happened.

Anyway, I was thinking of this a while ago. Picture the "Show Time" Lakers locker room. Magic, Kurt Rambis, James Worthy.... and AC Green. Sing it with me "one of these things is not like the other". You got Magic goin raw with LA Hookers and then there's AC, who was a virgin until he was like 45 or some crap. There could not be two more polar opposites in the world. Yet, they were on the same team and in the same locker room.

I have to think Magic gave AC some serious shit back in the day.Serious name calling, maybe even suggesting he preferred the company of other men, etc. Do you think AC calls Erv up and just says "told ya so" and hangs up? I would, but I'm like that. Spiteful.

Also, if ALS is "Lou Gehrig's Disease" why isn't HIV/AIDS "Magic Johnson's Disease"?? This is the kind of shit I think of in my spare time.

Side Note: Erv used to do safe sex commercials back in the day. OH SWEET IRONY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?