Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lunch FAIL

I eat lean cuisine's almost daily because they are cheap and don't taste too terribly most of the time. I know which ones I like and which ones generally suck. Today however I went to the fridge at work, took out my lunch and prepared to microwave it. This is what I saw:


That was supposed to be portebello chicken and wild rice. What's the pink stuff you ask? I'm not sure. Maybe it's the chicken or maybe it's the rice. Or even better yet, maybe it's the mysterious portebello that I'm sure is just the same kind of mushrooms you get on your pizza that come out of a can. Whatever it was, I was not eating it. F*** you Stoufer's.

Usually when this happens, and by "this" I mean Lunch Fail(crappy lunch, don't feel like eating lean cuisine, forgot/didn't have time to go to store) I usually go to the food court across the street from my office(yeah, I have a real job in an office downtown. Grown up stuff) and after almost no deliberation I end up at Quizno's . Let me just add this, I don't even like Quizno's all that much. It's mediocre at best. I always have high hopes when I go there though. On the commercials the sandwiches look so damn good but in real life, not so much. The question you have to ask yourself here is why do I even bother going to Quizno's if I really don't like it? Well, if I knew the answer to that then I wouldn't be going there would I?

Today I did break the Quizno's chain by going to some salad/wrap place. That wasn't spectacular either.... back to Quizno's for me.

-Side note: It's 75 degrees(or close to it) in downtown LA today. Yet when I walk to the food court I go through this plaza where people routinely sit out in the sun on their lunch hours and what do I see? Some idiot woman wearing a wool winter coat and warm looking boots. It's 75, you don't need all that shit. Some people....

1 comment:

  1. damn Stouffer's! wtf!?! you should call and complain or something maybe you'll get your money back. . .

    people are stupid in LA 75 degrees outside and you're wearing a winter coat and boots! WTF!?!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?