Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years' Resolutions

See ya later 2009, don't let the door hit you on the way out you sunnuvabitch! I for one will welcome 2010 with open arms and open wallet. Everyone knows that 2009 sucked, the economy, golden parachutes, auto bailout, Tiger Woods... everything was shitty. So it comes to the point where people like to make resolutions. Most of the are something like "work out more" which I find funny because if you didn't work out at all then 1 time is technically working out more. How bout "quit smoking"? Good luck with that. Who smokes anymore, honestly? Quite Frankly (S.A. Smith anyone? fuck that guy) we can all do a little better. Well, I take that back. I don't have that much, or any, faith in humanity. I can do better, I'll leave everyone to their own devices.

1. Drink more Wiskey. The good stuff, not that plastic bottle swill I drank when I lived on 12th and summit/damn near 4th. ($250/month, can you blame me??)I got a brand new bottle of Glenlivet 18 year old for Christmas, and I plan on enjoying it and many other bottles this year.

2. Grow a mustache for "no shave November". Don't you dare question my judgment on this one.

3. More drinking in the hot tub. Well, I would say more using the hot tub and pool, but everyone knows that swimming sucks unless you have at least one drink. It's a great way to relax.

4. Less dinners out, but when I do go out I will go somewhere that doesn't suck. I read a book recently that made a lot of sense, part of it is basically about not how we should go out less or spend less on things we like but that we should spend less on things we don't care or like all that much. I don't know about you, but I am not a big fan of eating at Chili's, TGIFriday's, etc. That probably isn't even food. While I do like the chain "Islands"(Western US only) I don't like it enough to eat there, or similar places, as much as I do. Which really isn't that often, but you get the point. Wow, that was a rant.

5. More road trips. Vegas, Santa Barbara, Vegas, Tahoe, Vegas.....Vegas!!!

6. Attend 2 tOSU Football games in 2010. Not sure whether to count the bowl game or not.



I think 5 is enough. Besides, I just packing up the car with the coolers, red cups, tables and chairs for the Rose Bowl tomorrow. My mind can only handle so many thoughts of domination at once.

Go Bucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?